Eu queria saber o que é amar?
"The answer, of course, is you can't. When it comes to relationships, there are no guarantees, no E=[MC.sup.2] for love. But, as I discovered when I polled a group of smart, savvy Sisters who always seem to be lucky in love, there are telltale clues--"love signs" you can read to help you decide if he's in it for the long haul. Like he:
* Tells you he wants to stop dating other people.
* Stops dating other people.
* Calls you every day.
* Calls you several times a day.
* Gets allergy shots rather than let you get rid of your beloved Fluffy.
* Treats your mother like his own.
* Makes you the beneficiary of his IRA.
* Makes you breakfast the morning after.
* Watches Murphy Brown with you and records Monday Night Football.
* Watches your back.
* Goes to the drug-store at 2 a.m. to get your prescription filled.
* Uses the words "we," "us" and "our" whenever he talks about the future.
* Is genuinely glad for your successes, even if you're hitting homers at the office while he's temporarily batting zip.
* Gives you your space when you really need it.
* Gives you your way when you really want it.
* Keeps a photo of you on his desk.
* Keeps his promises.
* Comes into the bedroom, or shower to nuzzle your neck, then leaves without a word.
* Comes over in the middle of the night when you call and say you hear funny noises in the basement
* Stocks his refrigerator with all your favorite foods.
* Gives you top priority over work and all other relationships--friends, fret brothers, even family.
* Cuts your grass/changes the oil in your car/assembles your Stairmaster before you even have a chance to ask.
* Doesn't turn around--just keeps looking at you--when you tell him there's a woman at the next table who looks just like Halle Berry.
* Always burns around to watch you walk away. And doesn't stop looking until you disappear from view.
* Says your name with such tenderness it sounds like poetry.
* Lets you drive his new car, and when you tell him you accidentally backed it into a telephone pole, the only thing he says is, "Baby, are you hurt?"
* Brags about you to his friends.
* Always holds open your door, pulls out your chair, helps you on with your coat.
* Never takes you for granted.
* Gives you the keys to his place.
* Gives you the keys to his heart.
And last but not least, it's a good bet a man loves you when the only "no" he tells you is "no limits."
COPYRIGHT 1997 Johnson Publishing Co.
COPYRIGHT 2004 Gale Group
Definir o amor? Isso é praticamente impossível ao nível da dimensão humana...mas neste artigo anterior existem dicas para verificar se ama e se é amado! A primeira é mesmo condição essencial...
NZAMBI É AMOR